au:Costa e Silva, Maria B.
Page of 5 Next
1. Evaluation of Lignins of Trunk and Roots from Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck: A Large Available Brazilian Biomass
Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society jan 2021, Volume 32 N. 1 Pages 29 - 39
4. Investigation of the association of virulence genes and biofilm production with infection and bacterial colonization processes in multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter spp.
Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciências 2021, Volume 93 elocation e20210245
Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciências 2021, Volume 93 elocation e20201703
7. ASARONE-DERIVED PHENYLPROPANOIDS AND ISOQUINOLINE-DERIVED ALKALOIDS FROM THE BARK OF Duguetia pycnastera (Annonaceae) AND THEIR CYTOTOXICITIES
Química Nova dec 2020, Volume 43 N. 10 Pages 1397 - 1403
9. Theoretical and Experimental Investigations on Inclusion Complex β-Cyclodextrin and Sulcatone: A Cardiovascular Activity Evaluation
Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society may 2020, Volume 31 N. 5 Pages 1064 - 1077
10. Diversity of the diterpenes in the leaves of Xylopia laevigata (Annonaceae) and their cytotoxicities
Química Nova apr 2020, Volume 43 N. 4 Pages 419 - 425
11. Synergic effect of simvastatin in combination with amphotericin B against environmental strains of Cryptococcus neoformans from northeastern Brazil: a prospective experimental study
Sao Paulo Medical Journal feb 2020, Volume 138 N. 1 Pages 40 - 46
12. Integrative Approach Based on Leaf Spray Mass Spectrometry, HPLC-DAD-MS/MS, and NMR for Comprehensive Characterization of Isoquinoline-Derived Alkaloids in Leaves of Onychopetalum amazonicum R. E. Fr.
Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society jan 2020, Volume 31 N. 1 Pages 79 - 89
14. Triiodothyronine (T3) upregulates the expression of proto-oncogene TGFA independent of MAPK/ERK pathway activation in the human breast adenocarcinoma cell line, MCF7
Archives of Endocrinology and Metabolism apr 2019, Volume 63 N. 2 Pages 142 - 147
Showingitens per page
Page of 5 Next