au:"Lemos, Leandro Borges"
Page of 3 Next
1. Do enhanced efficiency potassium sources increase maize yield in soil with high potassium content?
Scientia Agricola 2023, Volume 80 elocation e20210266
Revista Ciência Agronômica 2023, Volume 54 elocation e20217835
3. Phytonematode population dynamics in common bean cultivation under crop rotation and no-tillage conditions
Revista Ceres sep 2022, Volume 69 N. 5 Pages 530 - 537
4. Characterization of Yellow Bourbon coffee strains for the production of differentiated specialty coffees
Bragantia 2022, Volume 81 elocation e2222
5. Do the intercropping with Crotalaria spectabilis and Urochloa ruziziensis reduce the maize agronomic performance?
Pesquisa Agropecuária Tropical 2022, Volume 52 elocation e70513
6. Do the previous crop and top-dressing nitrogen fertilization change the yield and physiological and sanitary quality of common bean seeds?
Journal of Seed Science 2022, Volume 44 elocation e202244038
Revista Ceres feb 2021, Volume 68 N. 1 Pages 23 - 30
8. NITROGEN ACCUMULATION AND EXPORT BY COMMON BEAN AS A FUNCTION OF STRAW AND N SPLITTING IN NO-TILLAGE SYSTEM
Revista Caatinga jan 2021, Volume 34 N. 1 Pages 108 - 118
9. Does crop succession and nitrogen splitting fertilization change the technological quality of common bean?
Bragantia 2021, Volume 80 elocation e4521
Revista Ceres feb 2020, Volume 67 N. 1 Pages 1 - 8
11. Intercropping maize and succession crops alters the weed community in common bean under no-tillage
Pesquisa Agropecuária Tropical 2020, Volume 50 elocation e65244
12. Maize cropping systems and response of common bean in succession subjected to nitrogen fertilization1
Pesquisa Agropecuária Tropical 2019, Volume 49 elocation e55718
Ciência e Agrotecnologia 2019, Volume 43 elocation e004919
14. Crop systems and topdressing nitrogen on grain yield and technological attributes of common bean under no-tillage
Pesquisa Agropecuária Tropical 2019, Volume 49 elocation e54003
Revista Caatinga jun 2017, Volume 30 N. 2 Pages 361 - 369
Showingitens per page
Page of 3 Next